Hold on to your hats, folks! It's time to whip up a dish fit for a king and queen - Surf and Turf! Let's get ready to sink our teeth into some juicy steak and succulent lobster!
- 2 (8 oz) filet mignon steaks
- 2 lobster tails
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Season 2 filet mignon steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Heat up a skillet over high heat and add the steaks. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they're cooked to your desired doneness.
- While the steaks are cooking, let's prep the lobster tails. Use kitchen shears to cut down the center of the top of the shell and remove the meat. Cut the lobster meat into 1-inch pieces.
- In a separate pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add in 4 cloves of minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the lobster pieces to the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until they're cooked through.
- Remove the steaks from the heat and let them rest for a few minutes.
- In the lobster pan, add in 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley and give it a stir.
- Serve the steaks and lobster tails on a platter, topped with the garlic butter and parsley mixture.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side, and get ready for a feast fit for royalty!
And there you have it, a Surf and Turf dish that'll make you feel like you're dining at a 5-star restaurant.
Bon appétit, my loves!