Oh, la la! Let's make a dessert fit for royalty with this luscious Strawberry and Champagne Sorbet. Get ready to pucker up and taste the sweet, bubbly goodness!
- 1 cup of strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of champagne
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Hull and chop up 1 cup of juicy, ripe strawberries.
- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water. Place it over medium heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add in the chopped strawberries and let the mixture come to a boil.
- Remove the pan from heat, and let the strawberry mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, add in 1 cup of champagne and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a container, and place it in the freezer.
- Give it a good stir every hour for 4-5 hours, or until it has reached a sorbet-like consistency. [/icon_list_item] Scoop the sorbet into a glass and serve with a sparkling smile![/icon_list_item]
And there you have it, a refreshing and fancy-schmancy dessert that'll make you feel like you're sipping champagne on a yacht in the South of France.
Enjoy, my dears!