Attention all foodie fanatics! It's time to cook up a storm with a dish that's fit for royalty. Let's get ready to cook a juicy, tender and flavourful rack of lamb that'll have your taste buds doing the cha-cha!
- 1 rack of lamb (about 8-10 ribs)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp of thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the rack of lamb with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pan, heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add in 4 cloves of minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the rack of lamb to the pan and brown it on both sides. Remove the pan from heat and let the lamb rest.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary, 1 tbsp of chopped thyme, 1 tsp of Dijon mustard, and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Using a brush, spread the herb mixture over the rack of lamb.
- Place the lamb in the preheated oven and cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until it's cooked to your desired doneness.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Cut the lamb into individual chops and serve hot, with a sprinkle of fresh herbs on top.
And there you have it, a rack of lamb that's sure to have your taste buds jumping for joy.